Welcome to Warnborough College: Academic, Affordable, Achievable
Warnborough College was originally founded in Oxford in 1973.
Warnborough College, Ireland was established in 1997 to offer online options for degrees at Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate levels. Our qualifications can be earned through following instructional, research, projects or ‘competencies’ options. In some countries, students may study at one of our approved academic partners or learning centres to receive class-based instruction.
There are opportunities for previous learning/ ‘competencoies’ to be considered for credit (Advanced Placement) , which will allow students to ‘top-up’ their learning. This can reduce tuition fees, and save time. Each candidate is evaluated for the appropriate competencies against the European Qualifications Framework (EQF). Mature Students should contact Dr Brenden for free advice on options for graduate dgrees: email@example.com
Our special methodology follows in the mentoring tradition of the great European universities. Warnborough keeps to its original Oxford philosophy of using the Socratic method where students learn one-on-one with their own mentor. Our mentors are not only experts in their field, they are dedicated to helping students achieve success.
We pride ourselves in being different, and we are constantly reviewing and changing the way we offer educational opportunities. We are deliberately non-traditional.
We welcome scholars who are serious about their learning, and who want to contribute to their own learning process.
Come join our vision: cross boundaries and widen horizons.
Dr. Brenden D. Tempest-Mogg
President and Dean
B.A. (University of New South Wales)
M.A. (Essex University)
M.Litt. (University of Oxford)
EdD. (George Washington University)
- Oxford Education Society, Department of Education (University of Oxford)
- Oxford Business Alumni, Said Business School (University of Oxford)
- Member Oxford Law Society (University of Oxford)
- Life Member Oxford Union Debating Society (University of Oxford)
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts & Commerce (London)
- Historical Affiliate of the College of Teaching (London)
- Vice-President (Europe), International Vocational Education & Training Association (www.iveta.org)
- LinkedIn Profile