- The fees above are not per academic year, but for the entire programme (assume minimum number of terms only). If you have to extend the length of the programme, you will continue to pay for each additional term.
- You can finish your programme in less terms than required, but the minimum fees are still payable.
- All students pay the same Distance Learning fees.
- Scholarships and payments plans are available.
- Fees are correct as written above, unless a different price is specified within a particular course. Unless clearly specified, fees do not include ancillary expenses such as text books, postage, telephone calls, insurance, travel and printing/binding.
- Note that the fees on this website are official and up-to-date. We do not honour fees on third party websites.
- *Please note, there is a €100 Application Fee charge.
Bank to Bank Transfer
This is our preferred method. There is currently no surcharge for a Payment Plan if this is paid via bank-to-bank transfer as long as the costs of the bank transfers are borne by the student. These details are given to you upon enrolment.
We only accept bank drafts or cashiers cheques made payable to “Warnborough College”. Note international bank drafts take up to 6 weeks to clear. So, you should ensure that your fees arrive at least 6 weeks before the start of the next term.
Credit Card Payments
PAY ONLINE: Use our secure ONLINE SHOP and pay. Once your payment plan has been approved, you can set up a schedule for fees to be debited from your credit card also.
Always remember to label your payment clearly and accurately – use your StudentID number where possible. It is advisable for you to email us to confirm you are making payment.
Design Your Own Payment Plan
Your fees are automatically assumed to be payable on a term-by-term basis, without any extra charges. However, you may propose an alternate Payment Plan to pay your fees in monthly or other instalments.Students on modular programmes may be able to pay according to the number of credits taken (by approval only).Admissions will be pleased to discuss your needs and options.