- Do you like working with animals or crops?
- Do you know how to survive if a natural disaster destroyed the tranport system? Are you self-sufficient?
- Would you like to learn about agricultural techniques and issues all from the comfort of your own home?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to one or all of the above questions, the Warnborough College Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Agriculture degree program could be for you!
- someone with a keen interest in farming who would like to have the opportunity to work professionally in agriculture.
- someone with spare land they would like to cultivate and/or rear animals upon. Whether this is for personal use or for private enterprise, the BSc in Agriculture would be perfect for you!
- a company looking to expand the skill set of its work force in a cost efficient fashion.
- someone with farming experience looking for the opportunity to make their knowledge more in-depth.
Applicants are also expected to be skilled in the use of computers, especially with respect to word-processing and spreadsheets (eg. Microsoft Word and Excel). If your skills are limited in this area, you may find it necessary to undertake an I.T. course before commencing the degree. Applicants should have a good command of the English language. If English is not your native language, we will require proof that your English language skills will allow you to cope with the course material and requirements (eg. a TOEFL score of 550 or an IELTS score of 6.0).